1. This site is provided and owned by AXA Art Americas Corporation ("AXA ART Americas").
3 West 35th Street, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Please note that this Website is intended for use by residents of the United States (the “US”). The site may not be applicable to residents of other countries because the law in other countries may restrict the distribution of the information and products available on this Website. For the avoidance of doubt, none of the information on this website constitutes an offer to contract in any country in which it is available including the US.
2. Some of the information available on this Website is relevant to other companies/organizations within the AXA S.A. Group which are responsible for that information.
3. These terms and conditions apply to your use of every part of this Website. Separate terms and conditions will apply to any websites accessible via a hypertext link from this Website.
4. The descriptions of policy provisions in this web site provide a broad overview of coverages only. All coverages are subject to conditions, coverage limits, limits of liability, limitations, and exclusions as contained in the policy. See the policy itself for an exact description of the coverage provided. AXA Art Insurance Corporation is licensed to write insurance in every jurisdiction in the US with the exception of American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
5. AXA ART Americas will endeavor to ensure that this Website is accessible 24 hours a day. However, AXA ART Americas will not be liable if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
6. AXA ART Americas will not be liable for loss or damages arising in contract, tort, or otherwise if this Website becomes unavailable or is suspended for any reason.
7. Information contained on this Website is provided for information purposes only and AXA ART Americas will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that it is accurate at the date of publication.
8. However, because of the nature of the internet, there may be circumstances in which errors or omissions in the information may occur which are beyond the reasonable control of AXA ART Americas. Consequently AXA ART Americas will not be liable for loss or damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise, directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance upon any information contained on this Website, unless the accuracy of the information has been checked with AXA ART Americas before reliance is placed upon it.
10. This Website contains hypertext links to other websites. The responsibility for those websites is that of the parties who are identified as providing those sites and AXA ART Americas can accept no responsibility for them or their use.
11. AXA ART Americas accepts no responsibility for the content of any other website to which a hypertext link to or from this Website exists.
12. AXA ART Americas cannot warrant that this Website is free of viruses or technical defects of any description and will not be responsible for any technical problems arising from the use of this Website.
13. AXA ART Americas reserves the right to change the content, presentation, user facilities and availability of any part of the Website at its sole discretion.
14. AXA ART Americas or the other providers of information on this Website own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights subsisting in the database accessible via the Website and all material on this Website, including all the trade marks visible on the Website.
15. You are not permitted to download, redistribute or extract any information on this Website in whole or in part other than for your personal, non-commercial use.
16. Except as set out in Clause 15 (above), you may not reproduce, modify or in any way commercially exploit any of the information on this Website.
17. AXA ART Americas has established this Website in the US. The laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to its choice of laws or conflict of law provisions, shall govern its use at all times. Should any dispute arise, the relevant parties agree that they shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of state or federal courts located in New York County in the State of New York.